You will be responsible for conducting intake sessions, providing individual therapy and/or couples therapy, and establishing positive and trusting relationships with clients. You will also be responsible for staying up to date on new treatments, protocols, and licensure requirements within the field and managing their own schedules.
- Illinois license in good standing (PhD PsyD, LCSW, LMFT LCPC, or LPC (if close to clinical licensure))
- Professional liability insurance in good standing
- Strong clinical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detailed organization skills and ability to effectively manage time.
- A positive and compassionate attitude
- Driven with high energy.
- Sense of humor is encouraged.
- 2+ years of clinical experience, ideally working directly with clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of medical and behavioral health practices, modalities, and ethics
- Prior experience in a private practice setting
- Seeking candidates with specialties or additional training in:
- Couples Therapy: Gottman, EFT for couples.
- Trauma focus: EMDR, Brain spotting, Somatic, DBT.
- Child/Family: Play Therapy, Art Therapy, Family Systems.
- Hypnotherapy or CADC
- Excellent computer skills and understanding (as we use EMR for billing)
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
Position & Work Hours:
Work hours and schedule may vary depending on clients’ and CLAY Therapeutic Services’ needs. You are not guaranteed a certain number of client sessions per week. However, your schedule will include consistent referrals in addition to the need to exercise strong engagement and retention skills.
Your schedule will be co-developed and agreed upon. Specifics will be discussed during the interview.
Currently, we provide both virtual and in-person sessions in our Schaumburg, IL office.
We are excited to offer you:
- Employee status (W-2)
- Steady stream of referrals
- Billing/insurance coordination
- HIPAA compliant Electronic Health Record (95% paperless practice)
- Flexible schedule – Full-time/Part-time
- Health Insurance – Full-time employees (available after 3 months waiting period)
- Retirement Plan – Full-time/Part-time (available w/matching contribution after 3 months waiting period)
- Paid Time Off – coming in 2022.
- CEU Reimbursement
- Potential earnings $60,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year for Full-time employment; based on experience.
- Group consultation
- Ability to grow as a professional in an inviting and appreciative environment.
- Safe and relaxing work environment