- If you are not feeling well, have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing today or any time within the last week– please do not come into the office. Your therapist will be happy to help you schedule a phone/video session which you can participate in from your home.
- If you have knowingly been exposed to anyone with the COVID-19 virus (at work, home, hospital, etc.), whether they were symptomatic or not, a telehealth session is required. No exceptions.
- If you are not experiencing any symptoms and plan to attend your scheduled appointment with your therapist, please wait in your car until the time of your appointment
- We require you wear a mask from the time you enter the building and until you leave.
- Maintain a six-foot distance between yourself and others.
- Upon entry of our office suite: please utilize hand sanitizer, located by the door.
- Upon exiting our offices, please use hand sanitizer.
While you are in your appointment with your therapist, please be mindful of the following:
- Sneeze or cough into a disposable tissue(s) – there will be some in each office. Then, please use the hand sanitizer provided in the therapy rooms.
- Bring your own stress balls, fidget toys or comfort items as ours will be unavailable during this time