Our therapists work to create a judgement-free environment to discuss and seek solutions to issues as well as help clients to improve their understanding of themselves and their comfort level around sexual topics. The issues are addressed on a mental, emotional and a physical level to achieve the greatest sense of comfort and intimacy for the client as well as their partner. Sex therapy is centered around concerns with sexual desire or arousal issues; interests and orientation; impulsive behavior; sexual dysfunction; and intimacy issues.
Sex education also allows people to improve their understanding of their bodies and their functions. It provides compassionate guidance to individuals and couples experiencing difficulties or questioning their orientation or sense of intimacy and pleasure.
Common Topics Covered in Sex Therapy:
- Concerns about sexual desire or arousal
- Concerns about sexual interests or sexual orientation
- Impulsive or compulsive sexual behavior
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Difficulty with sexual arousal
- Trouble reaching orgasm (anorgasmia)
- Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Intimacy issues related to a disability or chronic condition
- Concerns regarding past unwanted sexual experiences
- Kink, fetish, or BDSM